Wooden Sash Window Repair
Don't Let Rotten Wood Ruin The Look Of Your Home
Banish Draughts And Enjoy A Warm Comfortable Home
Keep Rain Water On The Outside And Prevent Rot
Bring A Relaxing Atmosphere To Your Home By Stopping Annoying Rattles
Don't Struggle With Hard To Open Or Stuck Shut Windows
Make Your Home An Oasis And Silence The Noisy Road
Sash Window Repair By The Experts
From terrace house to manor house, restoration to full replacements, one window or a thousand … we can help. Get in touch with our friendly team today.
WHY CHOOSE US TO REPAIR YOUR SASH WINDOWS?
We’re consistently rated ‘Excellent’ by our amazing customers and our window fitters take pride in their work.
Coveted by homeowners for over 300 years, repairing wooden sash windows is our bread and butter. Our mission is to help you maintain the aesthetic appeal, warmth and character inherent in this natural material. We combine traditional joinery and carpentry techniques with modern thinking to provide clients with elegant, practical solutions.
BENEFITS OF A VENTROLLA SASH WINDOW REPAIR
What happens during the renovation process?
After the survey and quote phase we will send a technical surveyor to your home to take exact measurements of your sash windows and to note which repairs are necessary. On the day of the renovation work we ask that you clear the area around the window to be repaired so the installers have space for tools and to move around without damaging your furniture. Our installer teams are friendly and highly skilled and always treat your home as they would their own, which means they will lay down dust sheets and make every effort to minimise mess while repairing your sash windows.
- Windows are carefully removed from the window frame.
- Any decaying timber in the units, frame or sill is routed out to expose the ‘sound’ timber.
- Occasionally, new timber is spliced in or replaced where the existing timber is beyond repair.
- Our unique epoxy resin, VR90, is used to fill the cavities and is moulded to match the existing profile of the timber.
- Sash cords are replaced, pulleys serviced and the sashes correctly balanced to ensure smooth operation of the windows.
- The windows are then upgraded by fitting the Ventrolla Perimeter Sealing System, which virtually eliminates draughts and rattles. At the same time, the Ventrolla Sash Removal System can also be fitted to ease future painting, cleaning and maintenance.
We also work on casement windows and other timber windows and doors. Such diversification and decades of experience have made us the UK’s leading period window specialists.
For more than 30 years, we have worked on period homes, listed buildings and properties within conservation areas, restoring and upgrading sash windows, casement windows and doors.
Our projects range from small domestic houses to large commercial projects. However diverse the scale of our activities may be, Ventrolla’s principles have never changed – restoring the original beauty of your sash windows, while improving their performance.