Ventrolla are the UK's market leader in the renovation and upgrade of original timber sash windows. A company dedicated to quality - Ventrolla provide tailored services to customers througout the country, working with owners of historic, listed and period properties. Ventrolla is an integral part of ERA Home Security Ltd, which sits within the global business family of Tyman Plc.
WINDOW INSTALLERS / TRAINEE WINDOW INSTALLERS- UK WIDE
It is an exciting time for Ventrolla as we are developing and expanding our product range. We have recently moved our Head Office and Workshop to brand new premises, and are expanding our areas throughout the UK to allow for our continual business growth. We are searching for qualified Window Installers and Trainee Window Installers to join our expanding team.
Key requirements of the role include:
- Installing and repairing traditional sash timber windows
- Installation of uPVC windows
- Provide a quality service that upholds the Ventrolla reputation of high standards of work and customer service
- Working on both domestic and commercial properties
Experience, skills and qualifications:
- Experience of working with sash box frames and sashes would be advantageous
- Skilled in installing casement windows
- Ability to do minor re-glazing
- Ability to draught seal and overhaul
- Clean driving licence is essential
- Site experience would be preferrable
- Must be quality conscious and work to high standards
- Awareness of health and safety requirements
- Sound customer service skills, with a highly professional approach
- A background in joinery would be preferrable
For our Trainee Installers previous construction background would be preferred, together with a clean driving licence.
A comprehensive training programme will be provided.
In return, we can offer you a career in a friendly yet fast paced environment. In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we also offer a competitive salary which will be dependent upon skills and experience. For further details about the role, please contact Martina Arnold, HR Manager on 01423 859 323.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working as part of the Internal Sales Team, supporting the external Sales Team and liaising with potential customers, you will provide a high level of customer service.
Key responsibilities within the role include:
- Booking of all commercial surveys for the Direct Operations area, which are UK wide, within the agreed Company set time scales
- Provide our surveyors wtih all necessary information and paperwork prior to their appointments
- Process quotations as per company procedures
- Provide budget quotations and priced schedules where a site visit is not required
- Follow up on commercial quotations to ensure all information has been provided and follow up on any required action
- Ensure existing quotes are kept up-to-date, and amended accordingly, should the specification change
- Negotiate and process commercial orders
- Promote the business through business development and booking of CPD (Continued Professional Development) seminars, aiming for eight CPD's to be booked per month
- Follow up on CPD presentations and to provide certificates as required
- Following adequate training, answer customer queries of a technical nature relating to the Company's products and services
- Provide information on prospective commercial projects, and keep aware of longer term opportunities
- Provide general telephone cover througout the office as required
- Provide holiday and sick cover to other members within the sales team
Key skills required for the role include:
- Previous experience of working within a Sales department would be desirable although not essential
- Computer literate
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Organised and methodical, with ability to multi-task and priortise own workload
- Team player
Salary level is dependent upon skills and experience, and is likely to be in the region of £16,000 - £17,000 per annum.
To apply for the position, please email your CV to email@example.com
It is an exciting time for Ventrolla as we are developing and expanding our product range, with a move to new premises to allow for our continual business growth. We are searching for an experienced Bench Joiner to join our Joinery Shop, based in our Head Office at Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
Key requirements of the role include:
- Experience of working with sash windows and doors
- Experience of casement windows
In addition, the successful candidate will be a team player, willing to undertake all aspects of working within the joinery workshop. Flexible in terms of working hours, with a willingness to partake in overtime where necessary, and occasional week end working.
Full, clean driving licence is also required.
In return, Ventrolla can offer you training within the role, as well as the opportunity to work as part of a friendly, professional team.
To apply for the position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org