Introducing the Aspire uPVC Casement Window
If wooden casement windows don’t meet your needs we can offer you a solution that looks just like traditional timber but out performs it in every way.
A top tier luxury casement window manufactured from modern uPVC materials and designed to replicate the look and feel of wood.
9 Chamber Design
The Ventrolla range is engineered to meet current and anticipated future standards. Other window frames are typically 3 or 5 chambers and are usually 70mm wide, the Ventrolla range has 9 chambers and is 100mm wide, resulting in superiorthermal, acoustic, strength and security performances.
- Energy ‘A’ rating as standard
- Wood grain finish
- Maintenance free
Beautifully crafted, maintenance-free uPVC casement windows with all the charm and character of traditional wooden windows.
Traditional Style Meets 21st Century Manufacturing, 19th Century timber windows often had araised moulding that ran horizontally that looked distinctive and gave the windows depth and character. Its function wasto shed dripping water and to increase the strength of the mullion, that’s why Ventrolla recreated the feature. Available externally, internally or both, it offers additional rigidity and a superb aesthetic upgrade.
Traditionally,timber single glazed windows have been the thermal weak spot in your home where heat loss is at its greatest. Our standard double glazing and new enhanced triple glazing makes this a thing of the past.
- Modern maintenance-free uPVC casement windows with all the charm and characteristics of traditional wooden windows.
- Full mechanical joints - no welds used, mimicking traditional joinery
- Wood grain ﬁnish - tones down the uPVC effect
- Bespoke traditional furniture
- Authentic surface-mounted astragal bars - in a range of period designs
- Choice of 14 colours