But the real heroes are the craftsmen in your house and the joiners in our workshop. They are the face and hands of Ventrolla and the reason we get so many word-of-mouth recommendations and 5 star reviews.
Each one of them up and down the country has gone through rigorous training and evaluation to ensure their work is the very best Britain has to offer, it also helps that they are a friendly, if often follicly challenged, group of blokes.
Here are a few other things you can expect from our friendly, knowledgeable bunch of installers;
- Always leave your house clean and tidy and as they found it.
- Never turn down a lovely cup of strong tea.
- Show you how to use your newly renovated Ventrolla windows.
- Leave your house secure and weather tight.
- Where possible, all work will be carried out from inside your home*
- Be on time and work with minimum disruption to your daily life.
- Always be courteous, polite and happy to explain the work being done.
We love customer feedback, have a look at our latest Trust Pilot reviews.
*Scaffolding may be required in some locations.