Our success and our customer satisfaction has been built around our core values of exceeding customers’ expectations and delivering excellence in everything that we do.
We are members of and adhere to the following bodies and regulations:
We have obtained both ISO 9001 for Quality Management System (QMS) standards, and BS OHSAS 18001 for occupational health and safety management best practice.
All our Installers hold CSCS cards, PASMA Cards & IPAF Certifcates to carry out their work on site. We also enhance DBS check all emloyees.
We source Accoya timber for some of our products, and all our timber suppliers are FSC regisered.
- 95% of our orders are architect specified
- No scaffolding required, we work completely from within the room saving project costs
- We can carry out phased works to meet your clients requirements
- We provide a CAD blueprint of our windows for you
- We can produce a full technical report to your specifications
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) registered Installers
- 2 part installation - Renovation followed by Performance Upgrade
- Part of the Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- Part of the Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SSMTS)
- Part of the Prefabricated Access Suppliers’ & Manufacturers’ Association (PASMA)
- Part of the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF)
- We manufacture all our own joinery in the UK