Ventrolla are the UK's market leader in the renovation and upgrade of original timber sash windows. A company dedicated to quality - Ventrolla provide tailored services to customers througout the country, working with owners of historic, listed and period properties. Ventrolla is an integral part of ERA Home Security Ltd, which sits within the global business family of Tyman Plc
WINDOW INSTALLERS / TRAINEE WINDOW INSTALLERS- UK WIDE
It is an exciting time for Ventrolla as we are developing and expanding our product range, with a move of our Head Quarters to new premises well underway, and expanding our areas throughout the UK to allow for our continual business growth. We are searching for qualified Window Installers and Trainee Window Installers to join our expanding team.
Key requirements of the role include:
- Installing and repairing traditional sash timber windows
- Installation of uPVC windows
- Provide a quality service that upholds the Ventrolla reputation of high standards of work and customer service
- Working on both domestic and commercial properties
Experience, skills and qualifications:
- Experience of working with sash box frames and sashes would be advantageous
- Skilled in installing casement windows
- Ability to do minor re-glazing
- Ability to draught seal and overhaul
- Clean driving licence is essential
- Site experience would be preferrable
- Must be quality conscious and work to high standards
- Awareness of health and safety requirements
- Sound customer service skills, with a highly professional approach
- A background in joinery would be preferrable
For our Trainee Installers previous construction background would be preferred, together with a clean driving licence.
A comprehensive training programme will be provided.
In return, we can offer you a career in a friendly yet fast paced environment. In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we also offer a competitive salary which will be dependent upon skills and experience. For further details about the role, please contact Martina Arnold, HR Manager on 01423 859 323.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
It is an exciting time for Ventrolla as we are developing and expanding our product range, with a move to new premises to allow for our continual business growth. We are searching for an experienced Bench Joiner to join our Joinery Shop, based in our Head Office at Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
Key requirements of the role include:
- Experience of working with sash windows and doors
- Experience of casement windows
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 in Bench Joinery
In addition, the successful candidate will be a team player, willing to undertake all aspects of working within the joinery workshop. Flexible in terms of working hours, with a willingness to partake in overtime where necessary, and occasional week end working.
Full, clean driving licence is also required.
In return, Ventrolla can offer you training within the role, as well as the opportunity to work as part of a friendly, professional team.
To apply for the position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working as part of the Internal Sales Team, supporting the external Sales Agents and liaising with potential customers, you will provide a high level of customer service.
Key responsibilities with the role include:
- Booking of all domestic and commercial surveys for the Direct Operations area, which are UK wide, within the agreed company set time scales
- Provide the surveyors with all necessary information and paperwork prior to their appointments
- Confirm all appointments with prospective customers, as per company procedure
- Process quotations as per company procedure
- Update the company database regularly, ensuring all information has been provided and follow up on any required action
- Ensure existing quotes are kept up to date, and amended accordingly, should the specification change
- Negotiate and process domestic orders
- Following relevant training, answer customer queries of a technical nature relating to the company's products and services
- Provide general telephone cover throughout the office as required
- Provide holiday and sick cover to other members within the Sales team as required
Key skills required for the role include:
- Previous experience of working within a Sales environment wuld be desirable although not essential
- Computer literate
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Organised and methodical, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload
- Team Player
In return, we can offer you a career in a friendly yet fast paced environment. In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, salary level will be dependent upon skills and experience. For further details regarding the role, please contact Martina Arnold, HR Manager on 01423 859 323. To apply for the position, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.