Ventrolla, the UK’s Market Leader in the renovation and upgrading of original sash windows are recruiting for Window Installers in the Bristol postcode area.
A company dedicated to quality – Ventrolla provide tailored services to customers throughout the country, working with owners of historical, listed and character buildings.
The following skills would be preferred but not essential;
- Experience of working with sash box frames / Sashes
- Installing casement windows
- Carrying out minor re glazing
- Ability to draught seal and overhaul
You will need to have:
- Joinery experience essential
- Clean Driving Licence
- Site Experience
- Quality Conscious
- Enjoy working to high standards
- Position may include working away
You will undertake a full training program and supplied with a vehicle plus tooling. Salary is dependable upon experience and will be discussed at interview.
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to Ventrolla Head Office at email@example.com, or ring 0800 0277 454.
Freelance CPD Presenter
At Ventrolla we perform CPD (Continuing Professional Development) presentations of our Timber Window Renovation Service across the country.
We now have a vacancy for a freelance presenter to cover London and the surrounding areas delivering our RIBA approved CPD’s to groups of Architects at their offices.
The successful candidate will be a good communicator with experience of performing / delivering presentations and ideally from an architectural background and have their own transport.
Full product training will be provided.
Competitive rates and commission structure.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 378 278.
Ventrolla is the market leader in the renovation and performance upgrade of timber sash windows, casement windows and doors.
We are now looking to recruit a bench joiner to join our busy joinery team, the successful candidate will have experience in the manufacture of bespoke timber sliding sash windows, casements and doors and a previous experience of curved work would be beneficial.
Based in our joinery workshop in Harrogate you will report directly to the Workshop Supervisor.
- Ability to manufacture bespoke joinery items as required to the standard acceptable by Ventrolla
- Ensure that all work is performed in accordance with the requirements of Health and Safety and other relevant legislation
- Have a proven background in the bench joinery industry
- Experience of operating woodworking machinery
- A full UK driving licence.
A full UK Driving licence is essential.
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to Ventrolla Head Office at email@example.com, or ring 0800 0277 262 or 01423 859 323 for an application form.