Ventrolla is the market leader in the renovation and performance upgrade of timber sash windows, casement windows and doors.
We are now looking to recruit a bench joiner to join our busy joinery team, the successful candidate will have experience in the manufacture of bespoke timber sliding sash windows, casements and doors and a previous experience of curved work would be beneficial.
Based in our joinery workshop in Harrogate you will report directly to the Workshop Supervisor.
- Ability to manufacture bespoke joinery items as required to the standard acceptable by Ventrolla
- Ensure that all work is performed in accordance with the requirements of Health and Safety and other relevant legislation
- Have a proven background in the bench joinery industry
- Experience of operating woodworking machinery
- A full UK driving licence.
Working Hours: 08.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £9 - £11 Hourly rate
Career level required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience required: 10+ years
Education required: Vocational (e.g. NVQ/SNVQ)
Job type: Permanent
Job status: Full Time
A full UK Driving licence is essential.
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to Ventrolla Head Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or ring 0800 0277 262 or 01423 859 323 for an application form.