Commercial Sales Administrator - Harrogate
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to fill the role of commercial sales administrator. You will be working as part of the Internal Sales Team and supporting the external Sales Team to provide a high level of customer service to Ventrolla customers.
Based in our Harrogate Head Office, the role will include:
- Booking of all commercial surveys for the Direct Operations area
- To ensure the ratio of enquiry to quote is above the national average
- To provide the surveyors with all necessary information and paperwork prior to appointments
- To process quotations and distribute
- To provide budget quotations and priced schedules where a site visit is not required
- To follow up commercial quotations to ascertain prospects have the information they require
- Amend existing quotations as required or when specifications change
- Negotiate and process commercial orders
- Promote with business development and the booking of CPD seminars
- Use of Glenigans, ensuring that all leads are promoted and increasing enquiry levels
- To answer customer queries of a technical nature relating to the company’s products
- To provide a rolling report of commercial projects that are looking promising
- To provide general telephone cover by taking incoming calls as required
Salary is dependent upon experience and will be discussed at interview.
If you would like to apply for the position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ventrolla, the UK’s Market Leader in the renovation and upgrading of original sash windows are recruiting for Window Installers nationwide.
A company dedicated to quality – Ventrolla provide tailored services to customers throughout the country, working with owners of historic, listed and period properties.
The following skills are preferred, but not essential:
- Experience of working with sash box frames / sashes
- Installing casement windows
- Carrying out minor re-glazing
- Ability to draught seal and overhaul
You will need to have:
- Joinery experience essential
- Clean UK Driving Licence
- Site Experience
- Quality Conscious
- Enjoy working to high standards
- Position may include working away
You will undertake a full training program and will be supplied with a vehicle plus tooling. Salary is dependent upon experience and will be discussed at interview.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call 0800 378 278.
Bench Joiner - Harrogate
Ventrolla are the UK’s market leader in the renovation and upgrade of original timber sash windows.
We are now looking to recruit a bench joiner to join our busy team, rates of pay negotiable depending upon experience. Bench Joiners with experience of traditional period windows would be preferable. You must be able to read and produce from drawings, working on a bench in a busy workshop environment. The ideal candidate will have experience in the manufacture of bespoke timber sliding sash windows, casements and doors and previous experience of curved work would be beneficial.
Based in our joinery workshop in Harrogate, you will report directly to the Workshop Supervisor.
- Ability to manufacture joinery items as required to the standard acceptable by Ventrolla
- Ensure that all work is performed in accordance with the requirements of Health & Safety and other relevant legislation
- Have a proven background in the bench joinery industry
- Experience of operating woodworking machinery
- A full UK driving licence
Working hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm, Monday – Friday
Competitive rate for the right skilled person.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 378 278.