Ventrolla, the UK’s Market Leader in the renovation and upgrading of original sash windows are recruiting for Window Installers nationwide.
A company dedicated to quality – Ventrolla provide tailored services to customers throughout the country, working with owners of historic, listed and period properties.
The following skills are preferred, but not essential:
- Experience of working with sash box frames / sashes
- Installing casement windows
- Carrying out minor re-glazing
- Ability to draught seal and overhaul
You will need to have:
- Joinery experience essential
- Clean UK Driving Licence
- Site Experience
- Quality Conscious
- Enjoy working to high standards
- Position may include working away
You will undertake a full training program and will be supplied with a vehicle plus tooling. Salary is dependent upon experience and will be discussed at interview.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call 0800 378 278.
Bench Joiner - Harrogate
Ventrolla are the UK’s market leader in the renovation and upgrade of original timber sash windows.
We are now looking to recruit a bench joiner to join our busy team, rates of pay negotiable depending upon experience. Bench Joiners with experience of traditional period windows would be preferable. You must be able to read and produce from drawings, working on a bench in a busy workshop environment. The ideal candidate will have experience in the manufacture of bespoke timber sliding sash windows, casements and doors and previous experience of curved work would be beneficial.
Based in our joinery workshop in Harrogate, you will report directly to the Workshop Supervisor.
- Ability to manufacture joinery items as required to the standard acceptable by Ventrolla
- Ensure that all work is performed in accordance with the requirements of Health & Safety and other relevant legislation
- Have a proven background in the bench joinery industry
- Experience of operating woodworking machinery
- A full UK driving licence
Working hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm, Monday – Friday
Competitive rate for the right skilled person.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 378 278.